February 2, 2012

Flipped Class Survey

Thanks so much for your willingness to try something new!  I know the first time through anything there tends to be a few problems, so I appreciate you all allowing me the chance to try this.  I am aware of the voice-over issue with the video and will have that taken care of by the next video lesson we do.  Please take a moment to share with me your thoughts on this quick survey!  Your feedback means a lot to me!  Thanks in advance! 

Flipped Class Survey

7 comments:

  1. I really like the flipped class because I have less homework, and during our homework time in class, any questions about the homework can be answered. Also, kids can go at their own pace. If someone doesn't understand the lesson, they can ask questions while the other students work on their homework. While watching the video, you can pause and rewind it so you can try a problem on your own or go over an example again. I hope that we can do the flipped class more often!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flipped class because if you don't pay attention to the video you can just rewind it but if you don't pay attention in class they won't know how to do the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had torn feelings actually.....I ♥d not having homework and being able to ask questions and all, but when the lessons get harder, we might need a little more than just a video. Maybe having short little video clips of examples in case we get stuck on harder lessons is a better idea......overall.....good experience;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this expirience. I think its pretty good! The video worked fine for me and less HW too. It definetly helps when you go over the video and do a mini lesson before we start homework. That way we get a little reminder and a time for questions!!!! Thanks...Would love to do it again when opportunity arises...Again Thanks!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LIKE THIS A LOTTT BETTER THAN NORMAL. BECAUSE....... WE HAD LESS HOMEWORK. ALSO I LIKE THAT WE CAN GO ON OUR OWN PACE. AND U CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT WE HAVE. ALSO I LIKE 2 LEARN AT MY OWN PACE. CAUSE IF I UNDERSTAND A KIND OF PROBLEM THEN ITS NICE NOT HAVING 2 DO ANYMORE. SO OVERALL I LIKED IT AND I THINK WE SHOULD DO IT MORE OFTEN;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the flipped class a lot more than class.we should do this for all the chapters (except for the hard ones ;).....like both brayden's said it does definitely help and we can go at our own pace and its much easier to do homework at school then home. great videos too!!!.....(HINT:make little squiggles above your coffee so its not exploding):)

    ReplyDelete